Winklevoss Capital Management is a New York based venture capital company that provides fundings to promising startups and determined entrepreneurs. This family business was founded by Tyler Winklevoss and Cameron Winklevoss in 2012.
Their portfolio includes cryptocurrency and related platforms, such as :
- 21 - company that builds the hardware and software infrastructure to mainstream Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin - The world’s first decentralized, peer-to-peer crypto-currency.
- ChangeCoin - micropayment infrastructure for the web, with Bitcoin.
- Ether - The crypto-fuel for the Ethereum Network.
- Gemini - next generation bitcoin exchange based in New York City.
- Xapo - combines the convenience of an everyday Bitcoin wallet with the security of a deep cold storage vault.
Other investments across multiple sectors include AngelList, Asseta, Cabify, Carbon38, Dirty Lemon, Fetchr, Grove, Little Spoon, Memebox, MeUndies, Paddle8, Protocol Labs, Rowing Blazers, SPIDR, Taptalk, Tezos, Triple Mint and Vault12.
Their exits include Luxe, August Home, Clark, Earn.com, Paddle8, Lenda, Authy, PushSpring, Kimono Labs, Lily, Caviar, ChangeCoin, Chariot, Hitch, L., Luxe, Parklet, ReTargeter, and Skurt.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts