Winklevoss Capital Management is a New York based venture capital company that provides fundings to promising startups and determined entrepreneurs. This family business was founded by Tyler Winklevoss and Cameron Winklevoss in 2012.
Their portfolio includes cryptocurrency and related platforms, such as :
- 21 - company that builds the hardware and software infrastructure to mainstream Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin - The world’s first decentralized, peer-to-peer crypto-currency.
- ChangeCoin - micropayment infrastructure for the web, with Bitcoin.
- Ether - The crypto-fuel for the Ethereum Network.
- Xapo - combines the convenience of an everyday Bitcoin wallet with the security of a deep cold storage vault.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts