Winklevoss Capital Management is a New York based venture capital company that provides fundings to promising startups and determined entrepreneurs. This family business was founded by Tyler Winklevoss and Cameron Winklevoss in 2012.
Their portfolio includes cryptocurrency and related platforms, such as :
- 21 - company that builds the hardware and software infrastructure to mainstream Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin - The world’s first decentralized, peer-to-peer crypto-currency.
- ChangeCoin - micropayment infrastructure for the web, with Bitcoin.
- Ether - The crypto-fuel for the Ethereum Network.
- Gemini - next generation bitcoin exchange based in New York City.
- Xapo - combines the convenience of an everyday Bitcoin wallet with the security of a deep cold storage vault.
Currently, no events have been added to this timeline yet.
Be the first one to add some.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
No infobox has been created on this topic. Be the first to add one.
No Categories have been added to this topic yet. Be the first to add one.
No Related Topics have been added to this topic yet. Be the first to add one.