VoiceOps uses voice user interfaces (VUIs) similar to those used in Alexa and Siri in order to transcribe conversations between enterprise sales representatives and potential customers. Natural language processing algorithms are then able to review the transcriptions and provide insights about each sale representative's strengths and weaknesses and how their performance changes over time.
The more data (i.e. recording calls) VoiceOps has for a specific enterprise client, the better they are able to provide accurate analysis on how to improve sales. For example, VoiceOps can tell clients:
- the optimal number of questions to ask on a call
- how much to focus on describing benefits vs. features
- the optimal time to try to close a sale or make an up-sell attempt
Clover Intelligence is a company that participated in the YC W17 cohort of Y Combinator.
VoiceOps, a San Francisco-based startup, today announced it has raised $9 million in a Series A financing round led by Bain Capital Ventures.
Early customers who spent $50K with us last year have 5X'd their spend to $250K after seeing stellar results," he said.
VoiceOps raises a $9,000,000 series A round from Bain Capital Ventures and Accel Partners.
Daria Rose Evdokimova
CEO & Founder
VoiceOps launches to put insights in the hands of managers coaching sales reps
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Y CombinatorY Combinator (also known as YC) is a US based seed accelerator, which was started in March 2005.
- Founders FundThe Founders Fund is a venture capital firm headquartered in San Francisco, California, investing in technology companies that was founded in 2005 by Peter Thiel, Ken Howry, and Luke Nosek.
- Lowercase CapitalLowercase Capital is a venture fund based in San Francisco.
- Natural language processing (NLP)Natural Language Processing (NLP) is a field of computer science wherein computer and human languages interact. Programming computers to process vast amount of natural language data.