Built between 1934 and 1935 by Taperell and Haase architectural practice.The name of the building comes from the adjacent and now disappeared Holy Trinity Church, designed by Sir James Pennethorne and erected in 1837. Restored in 1880, it seated 1500 people and was in use until 1928. After the church closed, the ground was sold in 1931, and Trinity Court was built a few years later.
Painted in white, with contrasting balconies and windows frames decorated in bleu celeste colour, the building featured in the London-based Mona Lisa (film) played by Bob Hoskins.
Currently, no events have been added to this timeline yet.
Be the first one to add some.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts