Tooso is a company that founded an artificially intelligent search technology that assists consumers find products. The company was founded in 2017 by Ciro Greco, Jacopo Tagliabue, and Mattia Pavoni, in San Francisco, California.
The company assists brands and retailers (digital retailers) in offering natural text and vocal interface that learns consumer behavior and utilizes predictive analytics. The goal of the company is to guide customers to purchase products from steps of search to checkout, and help brands build customer retention.
Tooso was acquired by Coveo in July 2019. Coveo is an artificial intelligence business solutions company, and expands capabilities for the digital commerce market. Tooso adds capabilities to Coveo artificial intelligence by adding more precise artificial intelligence that understands e-commerce shopper intents online. The artificial intelligence relies on natural language processing. Tooso is a company that participated in the Class XVI cohort of The Alchemist Accelerator in April 2017.
Tooso was acquired by Coveo for an undisclosed amount
Attended Collision 2017 as an Exhibitor
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- The Alchemist AcceleratorThe Alchemist Accelerator is an accelerator dedicated to enterprise startups founded by Ravi Belani.
- CoveoCoveo is a Quebec City-based company.
- Artificial intelligence (AI)Artificial intelligence (AI) is intelligence exhibited by machines.
- E-commerceType of business industry usually conducted over the internet
- Natural language processing (NLP)Natural Language Processing (NLP) is a field of computer science wherein computer and human languages interact. Programming computers to process vast amount of natural language data.