Vitebsk garment factory "Banner of Industrialization" was founded in 1930 on the basis of the Profintern sewing factory
474 people worked at the factory
94.88% of the company's shares were in communal ownership, the remaining 5.12% of the shares were distributed among 3142 individuals and several legal entities
the factory also ended up with a net loss
the factory was excluded from the state concern "Bellegprom", the state stake was transferred to the state association "Vitsebskprom"
75.9% of the total production volume was the production of outerwear
the value of the factory's net assets was 8800 thousand rubles.
the production of uniforms was also carried out
574 people worked at the factory
the factory produced 283 thousand units of products
57% of the products were sold on the domestic market, 43% were exported (mainly to Russia and Lithuania)
JSC "Banner of Industrialization"
Number of Employees (Ranges)
250 – 499
Vitebsk, Gagarin street. 11
Company Operating Status