The firm is interested in industries such as real estate, retail, media, and telecommunications. The firm looks to promote companies that are from Israel, primarily. The Fishman Group is interested in companies that provide cloud services for DevOps. The firm has invested in Quali over a Series b and a venture round. The firm has invested $8 million to $10 million during investments.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Venture capitalA form of financing or funding for emerging companies. Investment on early-stage companies in exchange for equity in the companies they invest in.
- Private equity firmInvestment manager that makes investments in the private equity of operating companies
- Private equityPrivate equity is a non-publicly traded source of capital from investors who seek to invest or acquire equity ownership in a company.
- Real estateNAICS industry subsector 531 - establishments primarily engaged in renting or leasing real estate to others; managing real estate for others; selling, buying, or renting real estate for others; and providing other real estate related services, such as appraisal services.
- InvestmentTerm in finance and economics