StormX is an advertising technology and micro-task company integrated with blockchain technology. It is a marketplace for job-makers and job-doers. Rewards and compensations are in STORM tokens which can be monetized by the users.
Simon Yu and Calvin Hsieh founded StormX in 2014 in Seattle, Washington.
Storm Token Whitepaper
Storm Token Team
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Cluster: Blockchain & cryptocurrencyA cluster of topics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- FiverrFiverr is an online freelance marketplace for creative and professional services.
- UpworkMicrolabor platform
- Amazon Mechanical TurkAmazon Mechanical Turk (MTurk) is an outsourcing marketplace for individuals and businesses in need of tasks that can be completed virtually by a distributed workforce.