Storj is an blockchain-based, encrypted, distributed cloud storage platform designed to be sustainable and open-source. Key features include end-to-end encryption, peer-to-peer technology and very high availability.
Currently, no events have been added to this timeline yet.
Be the first one to add some.
Shawn Wilkinson,Tome Boshevski ,Josh Brando, James Prestwich,Gordon Hall, Patrick Gerbes, Philip Hutchins, Chris Pollard
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- Cloud storageModel of networked online storage
- Decentralized application (dApp)A decentralized application (dApp) is a service that provides direct interaction between end users and providers typically through a blockchain or distributed ledger technology.
- FilecoinA blockchain based storage and cryptocurrency created by Protocol Labs.
- SiacoinSiaCoin is a cryptocurrency for distributed file storage.