Storj is an blockchain-based, encrypted, distributed cloud storage platform designed to be sustainable and open-source. Key features include end-to-end encryption, peer-to-peer technology and very high availability.
Shawn Wilkinson,Tome Boshevski ,Josh Brando, James Prestwich,Gordon Hall, Patrick Gerbes, Philip Hutchins, Chris Pollard
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- Cloud storageModel of networked online storage
- Decentralized application (dApp)A decentralized application (dApp) is a service that provides direct interaction between end users and providers typically through a blockchain or distributed ledger technology.
- FilecoinA blockchain based storage and cryptocurrency created by Protocol Labs.
- SiacoinSiaCoin is a cryptocurrency for distributed file storage.