The company offers a blockchain-based, encrypted, distributed cloud storage platform designed to be sustainable and open-source. Key features of the Storj cloud platform include end-to-end encryption, peer-to-peer technology, and very high availability.
The Storj cloud storage platform uses the platforms native cryptocurrency token called STORJ that allows users to be rewarded for renting their unused storage space for for purchasing services offered by the Storj platform.
Initial coin offering (ICO)
Executive Chairman & Interim CEO
Head of People & Culture
Public Relations Director
Vice President of Operations
Founder & Chief Revenue Officer
Vice President of Marketing
Director of Engineering
Business Development Manager
Chief Financial Officer
CTO & Principal DevOps Architect
Founder & CSO
Nextcloud joins Storj Labs to deliver decentralized, secure storage - Nextcloud
Storj Launches Version 3 of Its Decentralized Cloud Storage Platform
What is Storj - An Ultimate Guide on STORJ crypto
What is Storj? | Beginner's Guide - CoinCentral
Shawn Wilkinson,Tome Boshevski ,Josh Brando, James Prestwich,Gordon Hall, Patrick Gerbes, Philip Hutchins, Chris Pollard
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Cloud storageModel of networked online storage
- Cluster: Blockchain & cryptocurrencyA cluster of topics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- CompanyA company, abbreviated 'co.', is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- Decentralized application (dApp)A decentralized application (dApp) is a service that provides direct interaction between providers and end users providers through a blockchain or distributed ledger.
- FilecoinFilecoin is a blockchain based storage and cryptocurrency created by Protocol Labs.
- SiacoinSiaCoin is a cryptocurrency for distributed file storage.