Spectrum Labs is a San Francisco based technology company providing data analysis service with its artificial intelligence platform. It claims to be able to analyze and classify raw text data in real time with natural language processing and data classification model to generate insights and find growth opportunities for consumers.
Spectrum’s Data Enrichment Platform (DEP) is capable of handling any form of textual data to create an analytical representation of its features and structure. Spectrum works with other companies who want to analyze texts extracted from comments, replies, tickets, and other user-generated data. The structured data generated by Spectrum is used to analyze user behavior and engagement, and also growth opportunities. The platform’s deep learning model can analyze and classify text in real-time making it favorable for companies to analyze and block toxic behavior in environments like live streaming, gaming, and chat platforms.
The platform is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and can work with anonymized user content from companies which provide messaging, dating, social networking, and enterprise communication services.
Justin Davis co-founded the company with Jackson Moses and Josh Newman. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Justin Davis and Josh Newman formally worked at Salesforce as a product director and software architect respectively.
VP, Platform Engineering
VP, Data Science
Co-Founder and CTO
Co-Founder and CEO
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Artificial intelligenceArtificial intelligence (AI) is intelligence exhibited by machines.
- CompanyA company, abbreviated 'co.', is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- Cluster: Artificial intelligenceA cluster of topics related to artificial intelligence.
- Data scienceInterdisciplinary field about processes and systems to extract knowledge or insights from data
- Predictive analytics
- Natural language processingNatural Language Processing (NLP) is a field of computer science wherein computer and human languages interact. Programming computers to process vast amount of natural language data.