Sonm is blockchain software development company offering a decentralized fog computing platform that was founded in 2017 by Aleksei Antonov and Sergei Ponomarev. The Sonm (Supercomputer Organized by Network Mining) platform is built on top of Ethereum using ETH smart contracts, and is a standard ERC20 token represented by the cryptocurrency symbol SNM. The Sonm platform allows users to share the idle computing power of their hardware such as servers, desktop computers, and laptops.
Initial coin offering (ICO)
Future of SNM Cryptocurrency and know how to buy SNM
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Cluster: Blockchain & cryptocurrencyA cluster of topics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- CompanyA company, abbreviated 'co.', is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- Cloud computingForm of internet-based computing that provides shared computer processing resources and data to computers and other devices on demand
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.