Solborn Investment Inc. is the venture capital arm of Solborn Inc., and is interested in incubation and all stages of venture investment. The firm was founded in 2000, in Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea.
The firm invests primarily in businesses that are in industries such as the information technology, biotechnology, and nanotechnology sectors. Investing in food, lodging, finances, insurance, real estate, golf and ski, gambling, and dance industries is not attractive to Solburn Investment. The firm has made four investments.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Venture capitalA form of financing or funding for emerging companies. Investment on early-stage companies in exchange for equity in the companies they invest in.
- BiotechnologyBiotechnology can refer to the application of science and technology to living organisms or the use of living organisms, their parts, products or models thereof to solve a problem, produce knowledge or produce goods and services. Biotechnology may involve the alteration of living or non-living materials.
- NanotechnologyManipulation of matter on an atomic and molecular scale
- Information technologyDevelopment, management, and use of computer-based information systems
- Crimson EducationCrimson Education was created to connect students and professionals to the best education and career-building experiences and opportunities, regardless of their physical location or financial standing.