SolarisCoin

SolarisCoin

SolarisCoin is a ASIC resistant privacy cryptocurrency using the Nist5 mining algorithm.

All edits

Edits on 22 Feb, 2019
Dawson Sewell
Dawson Sewell approved a suggestion from Golden's AI on 22 Feb, 2019
Edits made to:
Article (+8/-8 characters)
Article

SolarisCoin (XLR) is a decentralized open source privacy cryptocurrency. SolarisCoin uses a Proof-of-Stake consensus mechanism combined with the ZerocoinZerocoin protocol to ensure anonymous and untraceable transactions.

Dawson Sewell
Dawson Sewell edited on 22 Feb, 2019
Edits made to:
Infobox (+14 properties)
Article (+516 characters)
Further reading (+1 rows) (+4 cells) (+135 characters)
Documentaries, videos and podcasts (+1 rows) (+3 cells) (+108 characters)
Article

SolarisCoin (XLR) is a decentralized open source privacy cryptocurrency. SolarisCoin uses a Proof-of-Stake consensus mechanism combined with the Zerocoin protocol to ensure anonymous and untraceable transactions.

Block reward distribution

The SolarisCoin network utilizes masternodes to provide transaction locking and governance. Masternodes receive 80% of block rewards and are required to use 1,000 SolarisCoin as collateral. The remaining 20% of SolairsCoin block rewards are distributed to SolarisCoin stakers.

Further reading

Title
Author
Link
Type

How to stake Solaris (XLR)? Masternodes and wallet staking guide

Coinguides

Web

Documentaries, videos and podcasts

Title
Date
Link

Solaris XLR - Masternode set-up Tutorial on VPS

December 24, 2017

Infobox
Cryptocurrency symbol
XLR
Consensus mechanism
Proof-of-work system
Hash function
Scrypt
Block explorer
Ledger genesis
April 1, 2017
Edits on 12 Feb, 2019
Dawson Sewell
Dawson Sewell edited on 12 Feb, 2019
Edits made to:
Infobox (+7 properties)
Description (+89 characters)
Categories (+2 topics)
Topic thumbnail

SolarisCoin

SolarisCoin is a ASIC resistant privacy cryptocurrency using the Nist5 mining algorithm.

Infobox
Is a
Cryptocurrency
Industry
Cryptocurrency
Ticker symbol
XLR
Categories
Dawson Sewell"Initial topic creation"
Dawson Sewell created this topic on 12 Feb, 2019
Edits made to:
Topic thumbnail

 SolarisCoin

SolarisCoin is a ASIC resistant privacy cryptocurrency using the Nist5 mining algorithm.

Golden logo
Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0; additional terms apply. By using this site, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.