SmartCash is a privacy cryptocurrency and governance focused cryptocurrency that is built on top of the zerocash protocol and has no supporting Foundation, core team, or centralized mining. Key features of SmartCash include Smarthive, Renew, SmartRewards, and InstantPay. The SmartCash currency is represented by the cryptocurrency symbol — SMART.
SMART tokens enable decentralized user "SmartVoting" through the Smarthive; where one token is equal to one vote. SmartRewards is the method implemented by SmartCash's to stabilize the price of their SMART tokens by issuing rewards users that hold their tokens for long periods of time.
SmartCash (SMART): SmartCash and Smart Hive Explained
Global Coin Report
Smartcash crypto review
What is SmartCash (SMART)? | Beginner's Guide - CoinCentral
Zerocoin: Anonymous Distributed E-Cash from Bitcoin
Ian Miers, Christina Garman, Matthew Green, Aviel D. Rubin
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
SmartCash SmartTalk Radio E04 - Trace Mayer and Proof of Keys
December 18, 2018
Smartcash Team Interview. The truth about Smartcash. Smartcash card.
October 22, 2018
What is SmartCash? - The "Smartest" Privacy Coin? - #REVIEW
February 11, 2018
- Cluster: Blockchain and cryptocurrencyA cluster of topics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- Privacy cryptocurrencyA specialized form of cryptocurrencies focused on maintaining the privacy and anonymity of individuals transaction with them.
- CompanyA company, abbreviated 'co.', is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.