The purpose of the Simpatica Medicine system is to improve treatment selection for patients and avoid loss of response and or negative side effects. Using RNA Seq measurements to measure the activity of tens of thousands of immune system related genes in parallel, a profile of an individual patient’s immune system is generated. The founders of Simpatica Medicine founded SF17 Therapeutics, another company that uses AI for precision medicine therapeutics, in 2018.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- CompanyA company, abbreviated 'co.', is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- Cluster: BiotechnologyA cluster of topics related to biotechnology.
- Cluster: Artificial intelligenceA cluster of topics related to artificial intelligence.
- SF17 TherapeuticsSF17 Therapeutics is a company founded in 2018 and based in Berkeley, California, that uses analytics and AI to develop precision immune therapies to target autoimmune, auto-inflammatory disease and immune oncology conditions.
- BiotechnologyBiotechnology can refer to the application of science and technology to living organisms or the use of living organisms, their parts, products or models thereof to solve a problem, produce knowledge or produce goods and services. Biotechnology may involve the alteration of living or non-living materials.
- Artificial intelligence (AI)Artificial intelligence (AI) is intelligence exhibited by machines.