Semantic Software Asia Pacific (SSAP) Limited is an Australian based research and development company with a focus on technology based on semantic computing.
The company’s initial focus was on the development of key patents around four key areas - data interoperability, data management, ontology development and ontology management.
SSAP is focusing on three key solution segments:
- Developing interoperability solutions for devices and machines within the Internet of Things.
- Refining Cognitive Computing platforms, based on semantic computing enhanced by AI techniques, for Big Data analysis.
- Developing Personal Ontologies for Enterprises and Individuals based on Active Intelligent Agents.
SSAP's technology exploits the capabilities for Syntactic Interoperability and Semantic Interoperability respectively. SSAP utilises its patented technology to collect data from any source and transform it into a common syntax in a common XML format.
SSAP’s Semantiro™ Platform uses semantic technology, and it features include include:
- Tools that generate ontologies from sources such as non-Semantic schema.
- Ontology management tools for tailoring ontologies to user needs by aligning user created ontologies with industry ontologies, and pruning and editing them as needed.
- Transforming data from non-semantic data sources such as XML and Relational Databases into RDF triples (a unit of semantic data) in various native and non-native triple stores.
- A SPARQL query generator for semantic queries against RDF triple stores.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Artificial intelligence (AI)Artificial intelligence (AI) is intelligence exhibited by machines.
- CompanyA company, abbreviated 'co.', is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- Cluster: Artificial intelligenceA cluster of topics related to artificial intelligence.