It is intended to increase the scalability of blockchain protocols such as bitcoin, and improve properties related to transaction malleability.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- BitcoinBitcoin is a cryptocurrency and a digital payment system invented by an unknown programmer, or a group of programmers, under the name Satoshi Nakamoto. It was released as open-source software in 2009.
- LitecoinLitecoin (LTC or Ł) is a open source peer-to-peer cryptocurrency forked from Bitcoin by creator Charlie Lee. A key difference from Bitcoin is the decreased block generation time.
- DecredDecred (Decentralized Credit) is a self funded cryptocurrency project with community based governance.
- Lightning NetworkThe Lightning Network is a decentralized network utilizing smart contract functionality to enable off-chain transactions with cryptographic confidence of on blockchain enforceability.
- VertcoinVertcoin is peer-to-peer digital currency that enables people to send and receive funds or money from anywhere around the world.
- Show More