It is intended to increase the scalability of blockchain protocols such as bitcoin, and improve properties related to transaction malleability.
Currently, no events have been added to this timeline yet.
Be the first one to add some.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
No infobox has been created on this topic. Be the first to add one.
- BitcoinBitcoin is a cryptocurrency and a digital payment system invented by an unknown programmer, or a group of programmers, under the name Satoshi Nakamoto. It was released as open-source software in 2009.
- LitecoinLitecoin (LTC or Ł) is a open source peer-to-peer cryptocurrency forked from Bitcoin by creator Charlie Lee. A key difference from Bitcoin is the decreased block generation time.
- DecredDecred (Decentralized Credit) is a self funded cryptocurrency project with community based governance.
- Lightning NetworkThe Lightning Network is a decentralized network utilizing smart contract functionality to enable off-chain transactions with cryptographic confidence of on blockchain enforceability.
- VertcoinVertcoin is peer-to-peer digital currency that enables people to send and receive funds or money from anywhere around the world.
- Show More