Satoshi Fund is a fund company that provides investment solutions for blockchain related assets. It provides the platform that makes it safe, easy, efficient and secure to invest in digital assets and cryptocurrencies. Satoshi Fund's core fund strategy product is their Satoshi Pie (SPIES) token that is used to make mid and long term investment in blockchain-based digital assets. The SPIES token is issued on the Bitshares blockchain and is capable of being traded on the Bitshares DEX decentralized exchange.
TechLead, Blockchain Developer
CEO & Fund Manager
Full Stack Engineer
CFO & Fund Manager
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Cluster: Blockchain & cryptocurrencyA cluster of topics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- CompanyA company, abbreviated 'co.', is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- Cryptocurrency hedge fundCryptocurrency hedge funds manage investments into cryptocurrencies and digital assets.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.