Satori is a security focused, distributed, and decentralized artificial intelligence (AI) platform. Utilizing the Hashgraph ledger, Satori offers real-time computation and consumption of the world's live data, including audio audio and video.
Satori can process and understand half a billion transactions per second from live-streaming data to audio and video. Streambots on the Satori network use custom logic, including AI and deep learning, to offer virtually unlimited options for a wide range of applications, whether they're B2B, B2C, or P2P.
LIT Token by Satori
Subscribers spend LIT tokens to access Streambots and live data streams while contributors are incentivized in a number of ways:
- Executors on the Satori network provide the computing needed for AI Streambots to run. Validators continuously verify the capacity of each executor and the work quality of the Streambots running on them. As executors and validators reach consensus, both are rewarded with LIT token.
- Developers can create Streambots for the marketplace, where they can set their own prices. As Streambots get used, the developers get paid.
- Subscribers pay LIT tokens for access while contributors earn tokens for publishing live data from any device, creating a dynamic open marketplace.
Currently, no events have been added to this timeline yet.
Be the first one to add some.
LIT by Satori
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
No infobox has been created on this topic. Be the first to add one.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- Decentralized application (dApp)A decentralized application (dApp) is a service that provides direct interaction between end users and providers typically through a blockchain or distributed ledger technology.
- Artificial intelligenceArtificial intelligence (AI) is intelligence exhibited by machines.
No Related Topics have been added to this topic yet. Be the first to add one.