Church of St. Nicholas
Church of St. Nicholas the Wonderworker was built in 1867-1873. Among the shrines of the temple there are parts of a stone cross, which, according to legend, sailed along the river against the current, and a self-renewing icon of Our Lady of Kazan.
In 1937, the church was closed, then it housed a granary, and from the early 1960s until the late 1980s, a village club. After, on the initiative of the inhabitants, the restoration of the temple began. The church is currently active.
There are museums in the village: stories from. Sizma, peasant life, beer museum, bread museum and flax museum.
User:Sergeev Pavel - Wikimedia Commons