Checking and savings
On December 13, 2018 Robinhood launched checking and savings accounts in the US with a Mastercard debit card issued through Sutton Bank.
Robinhood Checking and Savings is offered through Robinhood Financial LLC. Robinhood Checking and Savings is an added feature to existing Robinhood accounts and is not a separate account or a bank account. The Robinhood Debit Card is issued pursuant to a license from Mastercard International, Inc.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Cluster: Financial technologyA cluster of topics related to financial technology.
- CompanyA company, abbreviated 'co.', is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- Unicorn (finance)Startup valued at more than 1 billion usd
- Andreessen Horowitz (a16z)Andreessen Horowitz (also named a16z) is a US venture capital firm, founded by Marc Andresseen and Ben Horowitz in 2009.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.