RightMesh is a software based, ad hoc mobile mesh networking platform and protocol. Powered by blockchain technology, it utilizes existing Android phones and IoT devices to connect people via Wifi and/or Bluetooth. It also makes use of a patent pending switching technology for routing and data integrity.
Dr. David Wang
Dr. Jason Ernst
Right Mesh White Paper
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- Mesh networkingType of computer network topology in which each node has a connection with every other node in the local network.
- AmmbrAmmbr is a decentralized blockchain-based wireless mesh telecommunications network that autonomously buys and sells internet bandwidth.
- Mobius (cryptocurrency)Mobius is a project developing a proof of stake oracle protocol in which oracles providing date from the real world to smart contracts place a financial stake on the correctness of their input data.
- Althea (blockchain)Althea enables the creation of decentralized cryptocurrency powered networks.