RightMesh is a software based, ad hoc mobile mesh networking platform and protocol. Powered by blockchain technology, it utilizes existing Android phones and IoT devices to connect people via Wifi and/or Bluetooth. It also makes use of a patent pending switching technology for routing and data integrity.
Currently, no events have been added to this timeline yet.
Be the first one to add some.
Dr. David Wang
Dr. Jason Ernst
Right Mesh White Paper
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
No infobox has been created on this topic. Be the first to add one.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- Mesh networkingType of computer network
- AmmbrA decentralized wireless mesh telecommunications network that uses the blockchain technology.
- Mobius (cryptocurrency)Mobius is a project developing a proof of stake oracle protocol in which oracles providing date from the real world to smart contracts place a financial stake on the correctness of their input data.
- Althea (blockchain)Althea enables the creation of decentralized cryptocurrency powered networks.