Refractive Ventures is a venture capital that is interested in providing capital and capabilities. The firm was founded by Drew Schulz. Refractive Ventures is interested in early-stage ventures, angel investments, advisory, and enabling under-represented and first-time startup founders. The firm believes time and focus is more important and more valuable that investment money.
The firm consists of angel investors, advisors, and enablers that focus on under-represented and first-time startup founders. The firm is managed by David Ongchoco.
Funding Rounds Participated In
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- CompanyA company, abbreviated as "Co." within a company name, is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- Venture capitalA form of financing or funding for emerging companies. Investment on early-stage companies in exchange for equity in the companies they invest in.
- Angel investorAngel investors are wealthy individuals who invest in start-up or early-stage companies, typically in exchange for some type of equity in the company.
- StartupA startup company is an entrepreneurial venture in the initial stage of its operations. Startups are typically young businesses aiming to grow quickly and meet a marketplace need by developing or offering an innovative product, process or service.
- InvestmentTerm in finance and economics