A quantum Turing machine (or universal quantum computer) is a theoretical model of a quantum computer.
American universities with quantum computing research groups
International universities with quantum computing research groups
A beginner's guide to quantum computing | Shohini Ghose
February 1, 2019
Andreas Dewes: Let's build a quantum computer!
Learn Quantum Computing with Python and Q#: A hands-on approach
Sarah C. Kaiser and Christopher E. Granade
Quantum advantage with shallow circuits
Quantum Computers Explained - Limits of Human Technology
December 8, 2015
- Topological quantum computerA theoretical quantum computer that uses 2D quasiparticles called anyons, whose path in 4D spacetime passes around each other, forming topological braids in a 3D spacetime (one temporal and two spatial). The braids form the logic gates that construct the computer.
- Loss-DiVincenzo quantum computer
- Trapped ion quantum computer
- Adiabatic quantum computationQuantum adiabatic computation is a class of procedures for solving optimization problems using a quantum computer.
- Quantum theoryQuantum theory is the theoretical basis of modern physics that explains the nature and behavior of matter and energy on the atomic and subatomic level.
- Show More