Python's language programming features are as follow:
- Python supports object-oriented programming with classes and multiple inheritance.
- Code can be grouped into modules and packages.
- The language supports raising and catching exceptions, resulting in cleaner error handling.
- Data types are strongly and dynamically typed. Mixing incompatible types (e.g. attempting to add a string and a number) causes an exception to be raised, so errors are caught sooner.
- Python contains advanced programming features such as generators and list comprehensions.
- Python's automatic memory management frees you from having to manually allocate and free memory in your code.
It is used for backend web development, data analysis, artificial intelligence and scientific computing. Developers have also used Python to build productivity tools, games and desktop applications.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts