PyTorch is deep learning framework and an open source machine learning library for Python. It provides Tensor computation with strong GPU acceleration and deep neural networks built on Autograd system. PyTorch is used for applications such as natural language processing.
PyTorch is composed of the following, Tensor library like NumPy with strong Graphics processing unit (GPU) support , a tape based automatic differentiation library that supports all differentiable Tensor operations in Torch, a neural networks library deeply integrated with Autograd which is designed for maximum flexibility , an optimization package to be used with neural networks with standard optimization methods such as SGD, RMSProp, LBFGS, Adam and other methods, Python multiprocessing with memory sharing of Torch Tensors across processes for data loading and Hogwild training, DataLoader and other utility functions and a legacy code ported from Torch for backward compatibility.
Automatic differentiation in PyTorch
Adam Paszke, Sam Gross, Soumith Chintala, Soumith Chintala, Edward Yang, Zachary DeVito, Zeming Lin, Zachary DeVito, Luca Antiga and Adam Lerer
Deep Learning with PyTorch
Eli Stevens, Luca Antiga
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
PyTorch in 5 Minutes
30 April 2017
- Machine learningA field of computer science enabling computers to learn.
- Deep learningBranch of machine learning based on learning data representations.
- TensorFlowA machine learning software library for numerical calculation
- Online social networking service
- Caffe2A lightweight, modular and scalable deep learning framework, built on the original Caffe