Proof-of-resource (PoR) is a consensus system used by Maidsafe that measures a Vault’s ability to retrieve or store chunks of data based on its CPU speed, bandwidth availability, disk space, and online time.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Proof-of-work systemA proof-of-work (POW) system (or protocol, or function) is an economic measure to deter DOS attacks and other abuses (e.g. spam) on a network by requiring some work from the service requester, usually meaning processing time.
- Proof-of-capacityProof-of-capacity (PoC) is a means of proving that a network participant has allocated available memory or disk space to the network to show a financial interest in the network.
- Proofs of SpaceProofs of Space (PoS) is a blockchain consensus mechanism that requires service requestors to dedicate disk space.
- Proof-of-spacetime (PoSt)Proof-of-Spacetime (PoST) is a means of proving that a network participant has allocated available storage space to a network over a given time period to show financial interest in the network.
- SafecoinSafecoin is the digitel token used by the SAFE Network.
- Show More