Pollinate Capital is a hedge fund provider headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and established by Chris Dover, Travis Steffen, Whitney Stefko, and Joe Stolte in 2017. Pollinate Capital raised over $100 million to provide investment support for cryptocurrency and blockchain projects. The company is composed of consultants, traders, data scientists, and former fund managers who are all experts in the blockchain technology.
The following companies, cryptocurrency projects, and blockchain projects make up Pollinate Capital's investment portfolio:
Crypto Boom: 15 New Hedge Funds Want In On 84,000% Returns
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Cluster: Blockchain & cryptocurrencyA cluster of topics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- CompanyA company, abbreviated 'co.', is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- Hedge fundA pooled investment vehicle administered by a professional management firm, and often structured as a limited partnership, limited liability company, or similar vehicle
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.