Po.et is a shared, open, universal ledger on the Bitcoin blockchain. It is designed to record ownership information for digital creative assets. It is a continuation of Proof of Existence (PoE).
The Po.et development team began work in early 2017 and released its first Minimum Viable Product (MVP) in June of the same year. In July, it announced partnerships digital media companies, including Coin Speaker, The Merkle and Crypto Insider. In August, Po.et ran its token sale and raised $10M after few hours.
POE: An Economic Tool for Crowdsourcing Truth
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
What is Po.et POE CryptoCurrency | Proof of Existence 2.0
29 January 2018
- Cluster: Blockchain & cryptocurrencyA cluster of topics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- Open LedgerOpenLedger is a company developing blockchain-based products and services that was founded in 2014 by Ronny Boesing and headquartered in Pandrup, Denmark.
- BitcoinBitcoin is a cryptocurrency and a digital payment system invented by an unknown programmer, or a group of programmers, under the name Satoshi Nakamoto. It was released as open-source software in 2009.
- Token curation marketToken curation markets are based around group cooperation, allowing groups to work together creating content with the intent of accomplishing a shared goal that has an associated token of value.