Pillar is a blockchain and cryptocurrency development company creating an open source cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency token wallet. The company is headquartered in London, England and was founded in 2017 by David Siegel, Tomer Sofinzon, Vitor Py, Rob Gaskell, and Michael Messele. Pillar can be used to store, use, and manage cryptocurrency assets and can also act as a personal digital data locker to store information.
Initial coin offering (ICO)
From July 15, 2017 to July 17, 2017 Pillar held their initial coin offering (ICO) selling approximately $21 million in value of Pillar tokens (PLR).
Co-Founder & CEO
Co-Founder & Project Manager
Co-Founder & CRO
Co-Founder & CTO
Pillar Gray Paper
Pillar ICO Raises Over $21 Million with Little Help From “Bitcoin Whales”
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
Pillar: The Wallet for the 21st century | Pillar
June 26, 2017
- Cluster: Blockchain & cryptocurrencyA cluster of topics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- CompanyA company, abbreviated 'co.', is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- Cryptocurrency walletSoftware that uses public-key cryptography to securely store one or more cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc. in a digital address.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.