GoldenGolden
OKG AB

OKG AB

Swedish corporation that owns and operates the Oskarshamn Nuclear Power Plant.

All edits

Edits on 22 May, 2020
Golden AI"Wikidata import from WikidataImport1"
Golden AI edited on 22 May, 2020
Edits made to:
Infobox (+1 properties)
Infobox
Wikidata entity ID
Q15255889
Edits on 29 Apr, 2020
Arthur Smalley"Research engine edit"
Arthur Smalley edited on 29 Apr, 2020
Edits made to:
Infobox (+1/-1 properties)
Infobox
Industry
Nuclear energy
Edits on 22 Apr, 2020
Arthur Smalley"Research engine edit"
Arthur Smalley edited on 22 Apr, 2020
Edits made to:
Infobox (+1 properties)
Infobox
Edits on 21 Apr, 2020
Arthur Smalley
Arthur Smalley edited on 21 Apr, 2020
Edits made to:
Infobox (+3 properties)
Infobox
Industry
Edits on 6 Mar, 2020
Arthur Smalley
Arthur Smalley approved a suggestion from Golden's AI on 6 Mar, 2020
Edits made to:
Article (+30/-30 characters)
Article

OKG AB is a Swedish corporation that owns and operates the Oskarshamn Nuclear Power PlantOskarshamn Nuclear Power Plant. Founded in 1965, OKG is located on the Simpevarp peninsula, approximately thirty kilometers north of Oskarshamn. The plant's 3 three boiling water reactors (BWR), O1, O2, and O3, have a combined installed gross power output of 2,603 MW and at maximum power, the reactors accounted for 10% of the electricity generation in Sweden.

Arthur Smalley
Arthur Smalley approved a suggestion from Golden's AI on 6 Mar, 2020
Edits made to:
Article (+6/-6 characters)
Article

OKG is part of the international energy group UniperUniper's Swedish operations. The Uniper Group owns 54.5% and the Fortum Group owns the other 45.5%.

Aime Anne Nisay
Aime Anne Nisay approved a suggestion from Golden's AI on 6 Mar, 2020
Edits made to:
Article (+6/-6 characters)
Article

Unit O1 was SwedenSweden's first commercial nuclear power unit commissioned in 1972. O2 and O3 have been in operation since 1974 and 1985 respectively. Unit O3 is one of the largest boiling water reactors in the world with a gross capacity of 1,450 megawatts.

Aime Anne Nisay
Aime Anne Nisay approved a suggestion from Golden's AI on 6 Mar, 2020
Edits made to:
Article (+22/-22 characters)
Article

OKG AB is a Swedish corporation that owns and operates the Oskarshamn Nuclear Power Plant. Founded in 1965, OKG is located on the Simpevarp peninsula, approximately thirty kilometers north of Oskarshamn. The plant's 3 three boiling water reactorsboiling water reactors (BWR), O1, O2, and O3, have a combined installed gross power output of 2,603 MW and at maximum power, the reactors accounted for 10% of the electricity generation in Sweden.

Arthur Smalley
Arthur Smalley edited on 6 Mar, 2020
Edits made to:
Description (+4/-3 characters)
Article (+1331 characters)
Topic thumbnail

OKG AB

Swedish corporation whothat owns and operates the Oskarshamn Nuclear Power Plant.

Article

OKG AB is a Swedish corporation that owns and operates the Oskarshamn Nuclear Power Plant. Founded in 1965, OKG is located on the Simpevarp peninsula, approximately thirty kilometers north of Oskarshamn. The plant's 3 three boiling water reactors (BWR), O1, O2, and O3, have a combined installed gross power output of 2,603 MW and at maximum power, the reactors accounted for 10% of the electricity generation in Sweden.

A decision to shut down units O1 and O2 was made in 2015. The decision entails that there will be no future investments at unit O2 and the reactor will not be restarted. On 17 June 2017, unit O1 delivered its final kilowatt-hours of electricity. OKG is still one of the major suppliers of baseload to the Nordic power supply system. Unit O3 is with the installed capacity of 1,450 MW one of the largest boiling water reactors in the world

OKG is part of the international energy group Uniper's Swedish operations. The Uniper Group owns 54.5% and the Fortum Group owns the other 45.5%.

Unit O1 was Sweden's first commercial nuclear power unit commissioned in 1972. O2 and O3 have been in operation since 1974 and 1985 respectively. Unit O3 is one of the largest boiling water reactors in the world with a gross capacity of 1,450 megawatts.

...

The total plant investment at Oskarshamn is approximately SEK 20 billion.

Edits on 5 Mar, 2020
Golden AI"Location lookup using: Simpevarp 200, Oskarshamn, Kalmar län 572 83, SE"
Golden AI edited on 5 Mar, 2020
Edits made to:
Infobox (+1 properties)
Infobox
Location
Arthur Smalley
Arthur Smalley edited on 5 Mar, 2020
Edits made to:
Infobox (+9 properties)
Description (+77 characters)
Categories (+1 topics)
Topic thumbnail

OKG AB

Swedish corporation who owns and operates the Oskarshamn Nuclear Power Plant.

Infobox
Location
Parent organization
Full address
Simpevarp 200, Oskarshamn, Kalmar län 572 83, SE
Email address
info@okg.uniper.energy
Categories
Edits on 19 Sep, 2018
Golden AI"Import structured data from Wikidata.org: https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q15255889"
Golden AI edited on 19 Sep, 2018
Edits made to:
Infobox (+1 properties)
Infobox
Founded
Edits on 10 Sep, 2018
Golden AI"Import structured data from Wikidata.org: https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q15255889"
Golden AI edited on 10 Sep, 2018
Edits made to:
Infobox (+1 properties)
Infobox
Country
Edits on 1 Jan, 2017
Golden AI"Initial topic creation"
Golden AI created this topic on 1 Jan, 2017
Edits made to:
Article
Topic thumbnail

 OKG AB

Swedish corporation that owns and operates the Oskarshamn Nuclear Power Plant.

Golden logo
Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0; additional terms apply. By using this site, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.