Naval Ravikant is the CEO and a Co-Founder of AngelList, a website for startups and startup investors. He previously founded Vast, a vertical search engine and Epinions, a crowdsourced reviews site (acquired by Shopping.com) and managed "Hit Forge," a successful early-stage investment fund that invested in early rounds of Uber, Twitter, Wish and Thumbtack. He was named Angel Investor of the Year by TechCrunch and received a Crunchie award. Naval was previously a Venture Partner at August Capital.
Naval is also one of the leaders in the cryptocurrency space. He was involved early in Bitcoin and Ethereum and is a Co-Founder of MetaStable, a cryptocurrency hedge fund. In partnership with Protocol Labs (Filecoin) Naval also co-created Coinlist, the only compliant platform for cryptocurrency companies to launch their ICOs.
Currently, no events have been added to this timeline yet.
Be the first one to add some.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
No infobox has been created on this topic. Be the first to add one.
- BitcoinBitcoin is a cryptocurrency and a digital payment system invented by an unknown programmer, or a group of programmers, under the name Satoshi Nakamoto. It was released as open-source software in 2009.
- StartupA startup company is an entrepreneurial venture in the initial stage of its operations. Startups are typically young businesses aiming to grow quickly and meet a marketplace need by developing or offering an innovative product, process or service.
- Venture CapitalA form of financing or funding for emerging companies. Investment on early-stage companies in exchange for equity in the companies they invest in.
- CoinListCoinlist is a financial services platform for digital assets.
- AngelListAngelList is a U.S. website for startups, angel investors, and job-seekers looking to work at startups.
- Show More