Naval Ravikant is the CEO and a Co-Founder of AngelList, a website for startups and startup investors. He previously founded Vast, a vertical search engine and Epinions, a crowdsourced reviews site (acquired by Shopping.com) and managed "Hit Forge," a successful early-stage investment fund that invested in early rounds of Uber, Twitter, Wish and Thumbtack. He was named Angel Investor of the Year by TechCrunch and received a Crunchie award. Naval was previously a Venture Partner at August Capital.
Naval is also one of the leaders in the cryptocurrency space. He was involved early in Bitcoin and Ethereum and is a Co-Founder of MetaStable, a cryptocurrency hedge fund. In partnership with Protocol Labs (Filecoin) Naval also co-created Coinlist, the only compliant platform for cryptocurrency companies to launch their ICOs.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- BitcoinBitcoin is a cryptocurrency and a digital payment system invented by an unknown programmer, or a group of programmers, under the name Satoshi Nakamoto. It was released as open-source software in 2009.
- StartupA startup company is an entrepreneurial venture in the initial stage of its operations. Startups are typically young businesses aiming to grow quickly and meet a marketplace need by developing or offering an innovative product, process or service.
- Venture CapitalA form of financing or funding for emerging companies. Investment on early-stage companies in exchange for equity in the companies they invest in.
- CoinListCoinlist is a financial services platform for digital assets.
- AngelListAngelList is a U.S. website for startups, angel investors, and job-seekers looking to work at startups.
- Show More