NavCoin (NAV) was created on June 2, 2014 by Craig MacGregor, and was formerly called SummerCoinV2. NavCoin is a digital currency designed on top of Bitcoin Core version 0.13, and is deigned to be a privacy coin that allows user privacy and user autonomy. Payments are made through NAVTech, a dual blockchain system that is open source, decentralized, Segwit activated, and has a transaction time of approximately 30 seconds. NavCoin enables users to earn up to 5% interest on their investment through its Proof-of-Stake feature.
Nav Coin Investment Overview - Jsho Crypto - Medium
NAVtech White Paper
The Nav Coin Guide To How Anonymous Cryptocurrencies Work
What is NAV coin - An Ultimate Guide on NAV crypto
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
Crypto Under 5 Minutes - NAV Coin Fundamental Analysis
August 29, 2017
What is Navcoin (NAV)? - Interview with Alex & Paul
October 29, 2018
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- ZcashZcash is a cryptocurrency utilizing zero-knowledge proof cryptography to protect the privacy of transactions.
- ZCoin (cryptocurrency)A cryptocurrency for private transactions using the Zerocoin protocol and zero-knowledge proofs.
- PIVXPIVX is a cryptocurrency utilizing masternodes and focusing on privacy.
- Show More