NEM is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency platform written in Java. It features ease of development through the availability of an API interface that can be coded using other programming languages aside from the smart contract type language. Smart Asset System enables developers to customize for a wide range of applications.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- EthereumEthereum is an open-source, public, distributed blockchain computing platform featuring smart contract (scripting) functionality, which facilitates online contractual agreements.
- NEO (cryptocurrency)Neo formerly known as Antshares, is Chinas first open source blockchain.
- Java (programming language)Object-oriented programming language
- Show More