Mutual Coin Fund was founded in 2017 and is headquartered in Lewes, Delaware and is a cryptocurrency hedge fund and digital storage company. It offers asset management, multiple backups, proprietary technology through algorithmic bots and trading strategies, real-time analytics, and access to Initial Coin Offerings (ICO's). Digital assets stored by the Mutual Coin Fund are secured through cold storage, multiple wallets, multiple signatures, private keys, and multiple encrypted backup that are geographically distributed.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Cluster: Blockchain & cryptocurrencyA cluster of topics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- CompanyA company, abbreviated 'co.', is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- Cryptocurrency hedge fundCryptocurrency hedge funds manage investments into cryptocurrencies and digital assets.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.