Multipolar Analytics is a San-Francisco based technology company providing artificial intelligence support for the real-estate industry. The analytical platform is web-based and real-estate agencies and property owners can log in to access information and analyze the real-estate market.
The Multipolar Analytics platform analyzes homebuyers and homeowners buying behavior to extract insights and reports about the real-estate market. Users can create projects and assign tasks to collaborate with a team. The use of artificial intelligence helps agencies and property owners to make informed decisions.
Fuad Aliyev founded the company as a machine learning platform for Angel investors and Venture Capital firms to find startups to invest in with the intent of making a profit. The company then switched to a real-estate venture. The company is based in Palo Alto, San Francisco.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- CompanyA company, abbreviated 'co.', is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- Cluster: Artificial intelligenceA cluster of topics related to artificial intelligence.
- Artificial intelligence (AI)Artificial intelligence (AI) is intelligence exhibited by machines.
- Real estateNAICS industry subsector 531 - establishments primarily engaged in renting or leasing real estate to others; managing real estate for others; selling, buying, or renting real estate for others; and providing other real estate related services, such as appraisal services.
- Machine learningA field of computer science enabling computers to learn.