Moichor was founded in 2019 by a group biologists and data scientists at Penn State and is located in San Fransisco, California. Moichor is co-founded by Shevy Karbasi, biologist and former research assistant at Harvard Medical/MGH, Matthew Chen, biologist and former research assistant for Centers for Disease and Dynamics at Penn State, Steve Flanagan, biologist and former Estee Lauder Intern, and Thanh Le, Information Sciences and former NSF CHOT scholar.
Moichor's first product aims to deliver automated complete blood counts to animal clinics, focusing on avians and reptiles first.
Moichor is founded
Research and Development
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
From the Waiting Room to the Living Room
How a Steve Jobs Quote Inspired a Penn State Student to Want to Change the World
March 22, 2019
Penn State Startup Moichor Wins Inc.U Competition and $30,000 | Invent Penn State
Student founders receive awards to work on startups over the summer | Penn State University
- Machine learningA field of computer science enabling computers to learn.
- Computer VisionComputing field for recognizing information from images and videos
- Veterinary medicineDeals with the diseases of animals, animal welfare, etc.
- HematologyStudy of blood, the blood-forming organs, and blood diseases
- PathologyStudy and diagnosis of disease
- Show More