Mobius is an open source and decentralized blockchain software development company headquartered in San Francisco, California that was founded in 2017 by David Gobaud and Cyrus Khajvandi. The company offers its own native cryptocurrency called MOBI that is built on top of the Stellar network. MOBI can be used through the Mobius mobile cryptocurrency wallet for sending, receiving, and exchanging cryptocurrencies on the Stellar network. The Mobius mobile cryptocurrency wallet is available for IOS and Android.
David S. Gobauld
Mobius: A Universal Protocol Suite for the Blockchain Ecosystem and Real World Data
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Cluster: Blockchain and cryptocurrencyA cluster of topics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- CompanyA company, abbreviated as "Co." within a company name, is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- ChainLink (cryptocurrency)ChainLink is a decentralized oracle network that connects smart contracts to any or all external systems and APIs.
- OracalizeOracalize is oracle service that provides a way to transfer data between web API's and decentralized applications