A masternode is a special type of node in a peer-to-peer network which guarantees a minimum level of performance and functionality to perform certain tasks in exchange for a financial incentive.
Cryptocurrencies using masternodes
Currently, no events have been added to this timeline yet.
Be the first one to add some.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
No infobox has been created on this topic. Be the first to add one.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- Cluster: Blockchain & cryptocurrencyA cluster of topics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- PIVXPIVX is a cryptocurrency utilizing masternodes and focusing on privacy.
- NEMNEM is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency platform written in Java.
- Stratis (cryptocurrency)Stratis is a blockchain-based platform written in C# language.
- Pura (cryptocurrency)Pura is a cryptocurrency with private transactions and incentivized masternodes.
- Waves (cryptocurrency)Waves is a digital currency platform that lets users create their own cryptocurrencies.
- Show More