A masternode is a special type of node in a peer-to-peer network which guarantees a minimum level of performance and functionality to perform certain tasks in exchange for a financial incentive.
Cryptocurrencies using masternodes
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- Cluster: Blockchain & cryptocurrencyA cluster of topics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- PIVXPIVX is a cryptocurrency utilizing masternodes and focusing on privacy.
- NEMNEM is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency platform written in Java.
- Stratis (cryptocurrency)Stratis is a blockchain-based platform written in C# language.
- Pura (cryptocurrency)Pura is a cryptocurrency with private transactions and incentivized masternodes.
- Waves (cryptocurrency)Waves is a digital currency platform that lets users create their own cryptocurrencies.
- Show More