Master is a version of DeepMind's Go software AlphaGo, named after the account name (originally Magister/Magist) used online, which won 60 straight online games against human professional Go players from 29 December 2016 to 4 January 2017. This version was also used in the Future of Go Summit in May 2017. It used four TPUs on a single machine with Elo rating 4,858. DeepMind claimed that AlphaGo Master was 3-stone stronger than the version used in AlphaGo v. Lee Sedol.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Deep learningBranch of machine learning based on learning data representations.
- DeepMindDeepMind is an artificial intelligence company creating programs which use deep neural networks to teach themselves how to play a variety of games like Go and chess.
- AlphaGoComputer program developed by google deepmind to play the board game Go.
- Artificial intelligence (AI)Artificial intelligence (AI) is intelligence exhibited by machines.
- Reinforcement LearningAn area of machine learning focusing on how machines and software agents react in a specific context to maximize performance and achieve reward known as reinforcement signal.