He founded and later sold the software company Opsware to Hewlett-Packard. Andreessen is also a co-founder of Ning, a company that provides a platform for social networking websites. He sits on the board of directors of Facebook, eBay, and Hewlett Packard Enterprise, among others. A frequent keynote speaker and guest at Silicon Valley conferences, Andreessen was one of only six inductees in the World Wide Web Hall of Fame announced at the First International Conference on the World-Wide Web in 1994.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- StartupA startup company is an entrepreneurial venture in the initial stage of its operations. Startups are typically young businesses aiming to grow quickly and meet a marketplace need by developing or offering an innovative product, process or service.
- FlexportFlexport is a licensed freight forwarder and shipping company based in San Francisco, CA, USA. They manage global logistics for businesses.
- Y CombinatorY Combinator (also known as YC) is a US based seed accelerator, which was started in March 2005.
- Andreessen Horowitz (a16z)Andreessen Horowitz (also named a16z) is a US venture capital firm, founded by Marc Andresseen and Ben Horowitz in 2009.
- Opsware (company)Opsware is a software company founded by Marc Andreessen, Ben Horowitz and In Sik Rhee.
- Show More