Mango Capital is interested in companies that provide application delivery systems, modern website and app generators, cash flow performance platforms, and conversational artificial intelligence. The firm has made investments in companies such as Tesorio, Netography, Armory, Gatsby, and generally helps to invest $10-$20 million in Series A in their companies.
treev develops a browser-based document and report management software, founded by Alex Weidauer.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Venture capitalA form of financing or funding for emerging companies. Investment on early-stage companies in exchange for equity in the companies they invest in.
- Private equityPrivate equity is a non-publicly traded source of capital from investors who seek to invest or acquire equity ownership in a company.
- NS1A software company making an application traffic management platform.
- Armory (company)A company developing software delivery platform
- TesorioTesorio is a company providing a cash management platform streamlining B2B collections, currency exposure analysis, and cash flow forecasting with the use of machine learning.