Malcolm CasSelle is an American businessman and investor that was born on March 22, 1970 in Allentown, Pennsylvania. He is well known for his passion for blockchain technology and computer science, and is the president of the Worldwide Asset eXchange (WAX) and a strategic advisor at OPSkins.com.
Malcolm CasSelle holds a bachelor of science degree from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in computer science with a concentration in Japanese. He later received a masters degree in computer science from Stanford University where he also studied Japanese and Chinese languages.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Big dataCollection of complex data sets
- Computer scienceComputer science is the study of the theoretical foundations of information and computation as well as the practical concerns for designing and building computers.
- Stanford UniversityPrivate research university located in Stanford, California, United States.
- Los AngelesCounty seat of los angeles county, united states
- Worldwide Asset eXchangeWorldwide Asset eXchange (WAX) is a decentralized marketplace for exchange of video game virtual assets.