Luna DNA is company offering individual genetic sequencing and blockchain based data storage located at 415 South Cedros Ave, Suite 260 Solana Beach, CA 92075. The marketplace functions using a cryptocurrency token called a Luna Coin, which the team describes as a utility token. called a Luna Coin, which the team describes as a utility token.
CEO & Co-founder
President & Co-founder
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- Nebula GenomicsNebula Genomics is a genetics company developing a platform for individuals to get their personal genome sequenced, and then enable them to store and control that information through cryptographic encryption on the blockchain.
- EncrypGenEncrypGen is a blockchain project designed to allow individuals to place their genetic code on the blockchain privately and securely and manage the ability to sell it to researchers.
- GeneticsScience of genes, heredity, and variation in living organisms
- Human genetics