Livingbridge (Private Equity) is a private equity firm and venture capital fund looking to support their portfolio companies on a daily basis. The firm was founded in 1995 in London, England, United Kingdom.
The firm was formerly known as ISIS Private Equity but changed its name in 2014 to avoid any associations with the terrorist group that is known for barbarism.
The firm is committed to investing in and supporting high-growth, UK companies that are run by entrepreneurial management teams. The firm has raised billions in fund capital since its launch in 1995.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Venture capitalA form of financing or funding for emerging companies. Investment on early-stage companies in exchange for equity in the companies they invest in.
- Private equityPrivate equity is a non-publicly traded source of capital from investors who seek to invest or acquire equity ownership in a company.
- EntrepreneurAn individual who develops, organizes, and manages a business venture with the goal of making a profit or social impact.
- Asset managementAsset management coordinates the financial, operational, maintenance, risk, and other asset-related activities of an organization to realize more value from its assets.
- Investment managementProfessional asset management of various securities (shares, bonds and other securities) and other assets (e.g., real estate) in order to meet specified investment goals for the benefit of the investors