LOCGame is the collectible strategy card game on the blockchain with play-to-earn and metaverse features. The genesis metaverse is fully dedicated to the crypto industry pop-culture and the history of cryptocurrencies, with the playable characters like the Whale, Market Make, Bitboy, a DEX Founder and many more. Future metaverses will be announced in 2022. The game is being developed by Rbl Labs, NFT gaming studio from Amsterdam.
At the core of the LOCGame ecosystem is the platform's native $LOCG utility token. $LOCG is a part of Kucoin Metaverse Pool.
Indirect rewards in play-to-earn mechanics;
Access to communities, discounts and perks;
Native NFT marketplace connected to third-parties on Polygon and ETH: marketplace.locgame.io
Collectible Strategy Card Game with free-to-play, play-to-earn GameFi features;
In-game reward token that can be used to purchase and upgrade playing cards, stake to earn $LOCG and other rewards.
NFT collectible cards. Genesis edition fully dedicated to crypto industry famous characters.
Upcoming games complimentary to LOCGame.
Charity and social responsibility - 10% of the NFT sales goes to a good cause via Little Phil.
LOCGame launched on April 28, 2021 in the Netherlands with 150 million LOCG tokens created at genesis. Already c. 2mln tokens were burnt making the total circulating supply as of December 3, 2021 to 148 million LOCG.
LOCGame was founded by Mik Mironov and Lise Lefebvre. Mik Mironov is a founder of Rbl Labs, an NFT gaming studio, he is an Airbnb alumni with extensive experience in blockchain and finance (ABN AMRO, ICORating). Lise is a renowned product designer based in Amsterdam.
LOCG is available for trading on a number of exchanges including Kucoin, Gate.io, Uniswap and Hotbit.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
LOCGame Alpha 2.0 Launch Teaser
November 17, 2021
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- Blockchain and cryptocurrencyTopics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- Smart contract (blockchain)A smart contract (self-executing contract, blockchain contract) is an agreement between parties that is enforced by a program encoded onto a blockchain which executes code exactly as originally written.
- Show More
- EthereumEthereum is an open-source, public, distributed blockchain computing platform featuring smart contract (scripting) functionality, which facilitates online contractual agreements.
- GamingGaming refers to the activity of playing games on a computer or with assistance from a computing device.
- Non-fungible token (NFT)Non-fungible tokens are specialized types of cryptographic tokens that represent something unique or rare.
- MetaverseMetaverse is a collective virtual shared space, created by the convergence of virtually enhanced physical reality and physically persistent virtual space
- MarketplaceAn offline or online market for trading.
- Show More