Komodo (KMD) is a decentralized, open source end-to-end blockchain and cryptocurrency platform designed for developers of any industry to complete transactions while maintaining anonymity. The Komodo platform was forked from Zcash in 2014 by an anonymous group lead by someone under the pseudonym JL777. Komodo was the first cryptocurrency to use a delayed Proof-of-Work (dPoW) consensus mechanism.
The Komodo platform uses blockchain technology that aids the flexible, secure, interoperable, and scalable creation of blockchain-based business solutions. Users of the Komodo platform are encouraged to use a multi-coin cryptocurrency wallet, called Agama, that allows users to collect Komodo (KMD) active user rewards.
Founder & Core Developer
QA & Support Manager
Decentralized Fiat Currencies
Komodo Cryptocurrency: Everything Beginners Need to Know
What is Komodo Coin (KMD) Beginner's Guide, Information & Review
What Is Komodo? Introduction To KMD Token | Crypto Briefing
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
Interview with anonymous founder of Komodo - YouTube
August 16, 2018
- Cluster: Blockchain & cryptocurrencyA cluster of topics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- CompanyA company, abbreviated 'co.', is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- Privacy cryptocurrencyA specialized form of cryptocurrencies focused on maintaining the privacy and anonymity of individuals transaction with them.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.