Kiwili is an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system and a project management and accounting application. It is an online "Software as a Service" (SaaS) solution. It is designed to manage the day-to-day tasks of small and medium-sized companies, self-employed workers, independents and startups1.
The Kiwili online management solution was created by a small Montreal-based company, Kiwili Inc., in 2011. The name, Kiwili, comes from the Swahili word for "community of interest," chosen to represent the collaborative efforts of small businesses and freelancers.
The Kiwili line is available in four versions:
- Kiwili Discovery Plan
- Kiwili Standard Plan
- Kiwili Pro Plan
- Kiwili Business Plan
Kiwili software includes four core modules with features for managing companies.
The Kiwili Accounting module includes these features:
- Bill creation, distribution and payment
- Corporate expense management
- Cash flow analysis with maturity and liquidity tracking
The Kiwili Project Management module includes many features:
- Project progress and profitability tracking
- Collaborative project activities
- Task allocation (in a To-Do list format)
- Time management for each project
With the Kiwili CRM module, users can manage their contacts with a number of features:
- Customer, prospect, employee and supplier phonebook creation
- Customer relationship management and tracking
The Kiwili Business Management module includes these features:
- Business proposal management (estimates)
- In-depth reporting to analyze the company's position
- Business file sharing and backup