Kenetic Capital is a blockchain and cryptocurrency investment company headquartered in Hong Kong, Hong Kong founded in 2016 by Jehan Chu and Lawrence Chu. The company invests in projects that are aimed at the development and adoption of blockchain platforms. Kenetic Capital also offers investment, market, and trading advise related to the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry.
- Kyber Network
- Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange
- 0x Protocol
A blockchain platform for high-interest crypto accounts and low-cost credit products.
Head of Human Resources
Head of Trading
CEO & Managing Partner
Head of Markets
Co-Founder & Managing Partner
Head of Advisory
Co-Founder & Non-Executive Chairman
Blockchain firm partners with AM following SFC's new crypto rules - Asian Private Banker
Latest Crypto Crash Caused By Bitcoin Civil War Say Experts
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Cluster: Blockchain & cryptocurrencyA cluster of topics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- CompanyA company, abbreviated 'co.', is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- Cryptocurrency hedge fundCryptocurrency hedge funds manage investments into cryptocurrencies and digital assets.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.