Jude Gomila was born in Harrow, UK in 1984. He studied engineering at Gonville and Caius College, University of Cambridge (2002-2006) and has a Masters in Engineering. Jude Gomila was awarded Inc 30 under 30 in 2012. Jude Gomila started the company Heyzap in 2008 with his co founder Immad Akhund. Heyzap sold to Fyber (RNTS media) in 2016. Heyzap was backed by investors Union Square Ventures, Qualcomm, Ashton Kutcher, Chris Dixon, Naval Ravikant and other angels.
In 2017, Gomila founded the company Golden in order to map out the world's knowledge.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
Golden: Intelligent Knowledge Map with Jude Gomila - Software Engineering Daily
August 5, 2019
- StartupA startup company is an entrepreneurial venture in the initial stage of its operations. Startups are typically young businesses aiming to grow quickly and meet a marketplace need by developing or offering an innovative product, process or service.
- Golden (company)Golden is a company started in San Francisco, USA. The company is building an encyclopedia and knowledge tool. The founder and CEO of Golden is Jude Gomila.
- Venture capitalA form of financing or funding for emerging companies. Investment on early-stage companies in exchange for equity in the companies they invest in.
- Immad AkhundImmad Akhund is an entrepreneur from the UK.
- HeyzapHeyzap is a mobile advertising platform that was acquired by Fyber for $45m in 2015. It was founded in 2009 and was located in San Francisco, California.
- Show More