Jaxx was developed in 2014 by Canadian blockchain company Decentral. Jaxx is digital wallet used for storing and using Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Monero, and other cryptocurrencies. Key features include a 12-word masterseed for private keys management and amd swap between cryptocurrencies and tokens. The Jaxx wallet is available for free on several different platforms such as Windows, Mac, Linux, IOS, Android, and as a Chrome browser extension. The 12-word master seed allows users to control their digital assets between their Jaxx wallets on multiple devices.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Cluster: Blockchain & cryptocurrencyA cluster of topics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- Cryptocurrency walletSoftware that uses public-key cryptography to securely store one or more cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc. in a digital address.
- CompanyA company, abbreviated 'co.', is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.